[clue-talk] Re: Bible Academia

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Tue Oct 2 07:07:12 MDT 2007

David L. Willson wrote:
>> ...skeptic...

>> skeptic...
>>

> Shocking.  No, not really, but very disappointing.  Sean, do you post
> links to their website, and then accuse men that speak out against
> homosexuality who are later caught in it of hypocrisy?  Which is worse?

Here is an interesting take on it.   Homosexuality is sin.   So is lust,
so is wanting the goodies your neighbor has, so is hating someone.

We all mess up from time to time.   Homosexuality is just one of the
ways.   They are no better and no worse than the rest of us, their
particular choice of vice is just a big headline lately.