[clue-talk] Re: Bible Academia

Tue Oct 2 13:15:06 MDT 2007

> Here is an interesting take on it.   Homosexuality is sin.   So is lust,
> so is wanting the goodies your neighbor has, so is hating someone.
>
> We all mess up from time to time.   Homosexuality is just one of the
> ways.   They are no better and no worse than the rest of us, their
> particular choice of vice is just a big headline lately.

Aye.  Why all the attention?  We've had disgusting sexual behavior out
of our religious leaders before.  Why is this so shocking?  What about
adultery?  We've got plenty of that, too.  If we really want to string
'em up, we should go after porn-addiction.  I'll bet we could destroy
80% of religious leaders, or more...  Why is hypocrisy over
homosexuality such an attractive target?

Do you think it's the alliteration?