[clue-talk] Dreamhost is Nightmarehost -- Need a new hosting company

Jed S. Baer cluemail-jsb at freedomsight.net
Sun Oct 21 13:33:20 MDT 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:29:46 -0600
Jed S. Baer wrote:

> I just need reliable hosting with php/mysql, and ssh access.

Thanks, all, for your responses so far. However, I'm not looking, at this
point, for a VPS deal. vpslink.com is pretty cheap at $14.95/mo, but
2.5GB of disk space isn't much these days. Not that I need the 200GB
offered by the [5|6].95/mo shared server deals, but a little headroom is
a good thing.

I admit having full admin control over the box can be a good thing, but
it's also extra work that I'd prefer to avoid, unless there's no way
around it.

Anyone have any experience with http://www.hostican.com/ or
http://www.anhosting.com/ ?

jed