[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 14:05:29 MDT 2007

None of my presidential choices was ever elected president.  That doesn't mean that I only choose Democrate or Republican.

Personally, I prefer it when neither major party has an absolute majority in either the Senate or House.  Forces them to work together instead of claiming a dubious mandate from the people.

From: David Rudder <david.rudder at reliableresponse.net>