[clue-talk] surveillance cameras

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Sun Sep 23 07:47:58 MDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:09:21AM -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> > I am not sure the argument for "No, you can't have it.  It's my tape,
> > now go away!"

> The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
> and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
> violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported
> by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
> searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Ah, but you forget that the current administration considers such concepts to
be quaint and antiquated. Especially since the scary terrorists that we all
need to be terrified of, to the point that we give up all of those quaint old
freedoms guaranteed us in the Constitution...

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
-  Mahatma Gandhi