[clue-talk] surveillance cameras

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 09:03:01 MDT 2007

On 09-23 07:47, Michael Fierro wrote:

> Ah, but you forget that the current administration considers such concepts to
> be quaint and antiquated. Especially since the scary terrorists that we all
> need to be terrified of, to the point that we give up all of those quaint old
> freedoms guaranteed us in the Constitution...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the
country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag
the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-Herman Goering

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Being normal is just a figment of everyone else's imagination.
-Carissa L.