[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Sep 25 21:56:50 MDT 2007

David L. Willson wrote:
> Nate, I'm digesting this excellent post, and working on an adequate
> response.  Because of the post's excellence, I'm going to let it stand
> alone for 24 hours before I respond.  Thanks for thinking,  David

Heh... you're just buttering me up, aren't you? ;-)

Actually I liked yours also, it made me think.  And that's the whole
point, really... good stuff.

Kinda made me think hard again about our decision to not pursue adoption
actively... but then again, we'd both have to have a long vacation and a
talk about that... tough stuff.

Nate