[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Tue Sep 25 22:06:56 MDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:56:50PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:

> Kinda made me think hard again about our decision to not pursue adoption
> actively... but then again, we'd both have to have a long vacation and a
> talk about that... tough stuff.

It's a hard decision to make, and I understand being offended by the process.
My wife and I are adopting through the county's foster care system. And the
screening process was so invasive... I understand the need to screen and
protect the children, but I'm also a big time privacy person. The screening
process seemed to cross the line into invasion of privacy.

However, once we got through that process and actually had a child placed
with us, all of that was easy to forget. Our daughter is simply amazing, a
true blessing. She made it worth the process.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"What's brunch?"
"You'll love it. it's not quite breakfast, it's not quite...lunch,

--Marge and Jaque