[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Sep 26 12:10:38 MDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 08:41:31AM -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Hear, hear!! I second your stance as I, too, believe in the same.
> When our definition of life becomes like the Muslims, they love death
> more than life, then we've become the enemy to all that is good.

Ummmm....

:-?

So are you saying that American Muslims are an "enemy to all that is good?"
Or that they have a different definition of life?

Or are you being sarcastic?

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Doctor: Well, yes, it's quite close, isn't it? Oh you'll soon get
used to it, old chap. Relative dimensions and all that.