[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Wed Sep 26 23:20:19 MDT 2007

Michael,

Not being sarcastic at all. If you watch some of the Middle Easts
media outlets as well as the things that are happening over in Europe
it's difficult to be funny with the Imams spouting hatred of America
and Israel, just like Iran's President Amadinajad has stated
recently. What goes on over there will affect us here at some point
as this hatred will grow. There is no American Muslim, there is only
Muslims. However, there are some minor Muslims that are beginning to
talk out loud, but they are being silenced by the extremists.

Here is the best site discussing these various issues:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

I have read this site for over a year and found it highly credible in
information, logic and truthfulness.

My own recent experience bears the sites info out. I was helping a
customer that I had no idea what he was religion-wise, and because of
a misunderstanding, on his part, of my actions in a very busy time
frame he called my Corp Office and complained that he was
discriminated because of his religion, but he clearly was not both
from my perspective, my bosses, and the video tape showing his
actions. He's Muslim!! With today's western dress, other than a cross
worn by a Christian, a Yamaka worn by a Jew, how else are you to
determine whether someone is something or not? It's too difficult to
determine, and as the Muslim stated after we later talked, he seems
to be prepping for making more noise about this issue. As I stated to
him there is a big difference between malicious attitudes toward
discrimination and ignorance, which the later is 98% of the people.
But why the "offendedness" of his actions? Because he's wants
something for nothing, just like most victims.

Or the Muslim that wore a shirt by the terrorist Che Guevara

http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-Real-Che-Guevara-Idolize/dp/1595230270/
ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-0626298-1606522?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186947310&sr=1-1

Kevin