[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 00:18:56 MDT 2007

Vigilance is good.  Living by fear is not.

You know.  All this hatred has a simple fix.  Leave
them alone.  Oh wait, I forgot.  Der's oil in dem der
hills.   Oh and we can't leave our Isreali buddies in
a lurch.  Thanks UK, we owe you one, not that we
didn't have a hand in splitting up the Ottoman Empire,
too.  To think there's now talk about splitting up ol'
Babylon, I mean Iraq.  I wonder what future ills are
in store should that happen.  Seriously, it's high
time we get out, and I don't mean just the current
war, but I mean in terms of foreign policy.

As for Che.  Unless that Muslim was spouting
revolutionary rhetoric, you should take Che for the
pop icon he now is.  Somehow he's become chic.

http://www.amazon.com/Exposing-Real-Che-Guevara-Idolize/dp/1595230270/