[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Sep 26 12:20:07 MDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 07:12:37AM -0600, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> Eh, probably not much...esp. if we are talking about Hillary. We'd have
> virtually the same pathological foreign policy. She's already said she would
> have STILL voted for the war in Iraq, knowing what she knows now. Then she
> backpedaled from that later, but still....

Yeah, I don't buy the backpedalling, either. Hillary is far too polished a
politican to be able to tell exactly what she is thinking, and what she is
saying because she knows its what the voters want to hear.

My fingers are still crossed that Edwards or Obama overtakes her between now
and the Democratic convention.

> delivery, but interesting content about money system, our debt being bought
> up by China. Same with a Kucinich speech. Both had a LOT of reality in their

Kucinich has been my favorite candidate for the last three election cycles.
Our philosophies, both political and social, mesh very well. He doesn't have
a chance in hell of being elected President, but I think he'd make a fun Veep
candidate.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"A new body is like a new house: it takes a little bit of time to
settle in. As for the physiognomy... Well, nothing's perfect!"