[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Wed Sep 26 16:58:36 MDT 2007

It's good to know that I'm not alone, Kevin, thanks.

I think you'll be surprised about the Muslim perspective on abortion,
though.  After reading  http://www.jamaat.org/qa/abort.html I'm pretty
sure I agree with everything the teacher says about abortion, and I
think their perspectives on contraception and euthanasia are worthy of
respect, too, with the understanding that they are faith-based.

While I understand that Judah and Islam are doomed to eternal hostility,
I want to work for peace, as much of it as we can have, and for as long
as we can have it, and if Christ comes back to find that, instead of
slaughtering one another, we had a huge picnic, well, that will be a
nice surprise for everyone.