[clue-talk] How do CLUEbies vote?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Thu Sep 27 00:41:59 MDT 2007

David,

On Sep 26, 2007, at 4:58 PM, David L. Willson wrote:
> While I understand that Judah and Islam are doomed to eternal
> hostility,
> I want to work for peace, as much of it as we can have, and for as
> long
> as we can have it, and if Christ comes back to find that, instead of
> slaughtering one another, we had a huge picnic, well, that will be a
> nice surprise for everyone.

Brian, your comment:

> Seriously, it's high
> time we get out, and I don't mean just the current
> war, but I mean in terms of foreign policy.

For those of us, probably me in this case, that take a more literal
approach to the Bible, there are a couple of events that will occur
before Christ comes back, including the reference to our foreign policy:

1. The Rapture of Christians, could be tomorrow, could be in the next
decade or two, but it is VERY close compared with the last 2000 years.
2. The 7 Year Tribulation made up of two 3 1/2 years where the first
is "peaceful" and the last 3 1/2 the most devastating to the world
where a lot of the worlds population are killed, including the rich
Middle East.
3. Israel is threatened to near extinction, by Iran and other violent
nations, but will be miraculously saved by God, then ...
4. The establishment of the 1000 year Reign of Christ as King of
Kings and Lord of Lords.

Now for those that think I'm off my rocker, that's fine, my job is
like David's, to offer thoughts for debate and scrutiny, because
ultimately your and my belief in the above comes down to two
questions regarding religion and atheism:

If the atheist believes what he/she believes and what they believe is
"The Truth" and I as a Christian believe in God/Christ/etc, then both
of us go off into dust and both of us wins. However, if what I state
is "The Truth" and I go to heaven, the atheist goes elsewhere, I win,
the atheist does not.

In fact, I found this site just this week:

http://www.blasphemychallenge.com/

What I find interesting in this is the poor logic and the lack of
Bible knowledge they are using in this little stunt. Here's the real
scoop:

John 16:8-9 "But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I
go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you;
but if I go, I will send Him to you. And He, when He comes, will
convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;
concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;

It's not what you say, but what you BELIEVE!!! The Holy Spirit is to
convict everyone's need for God and Jesus Christ and it is that
rejection, lack of belief, that causes the blasphemy, not the words.

Why have I offered this info? Because our times are going to get
worse and the Bible predicts this is going to happen!! Here's some
more evidence of the coming of Jesus:

1. Two Third Temple cornerstones are complete
http://www.templemountfaithful.org/img/2006/jerusalemday/1127.jpg

2. The rebirth of the Jewish Sanhedrin
http://www.thesanhedrin.org/en/

3. The quarry that the Temple stones were cut from was just found
this last week
http://www.templeinstitute.org/news.htm

4. Babylon System of Religion, Economy, Government Rules - The
Babylonian system will actually be an extension of the revived Roman
Empire. This was prophesied in Daniel, chapters 2, 7, 9, and 11, as
well as in Revelation, chapter 13. Ancient Babylon’s and the ancient
Roman Empire’s influence upon this end-time regime of hell on earth
are described in Revelation, chapters 17 and 18. God will completely
destroy the chief city of the end time Babylon in one hour, the Bible
prophesies in Revelation, chapter 18. See some of the pictures  here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Islands

It's suppose to be finished by 2015!

One of the key thoughts is this: In the Bible Revelation's 22
chapters, chapters 4-19 cover just the seven years mentioned in #2 up
near the top. A lot of words for such a short period of future
events, but horrific to say!

There are numerous other indicators of these End Times, but it's time
for me to hit the sack.

Kevin