[clue-talk] RMS and OpenBSD

Fri Aug 15 21:47:27 MDT 2008

De Raadt goes to personal insults and you're going to back him?  Stallman may be a
hard-liner, but he did keep it on the level, at least in this instance.  Yes, he gives
some room for ribbing, but there's a gulf of difference between finding a comic funny
and asking the man to "step aside".

RMS is like the North Star, and as necessary.  We have a politician already, and a darn
good one.  RMS is not a politician, at least, not a good one, and I'll vote that I don't
want him to be.  I want him to continue to be balls-to-the-wall.

Anyway, anyone that's doing the work will have my praise and not my criticism, if I can
manage it.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:49:18 -0600, Sean LeBlanc wrote