[clue-talk] Go carts on Denver streets

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Wed Aug 20 11:22:15 MDT 2008

So, how has that worked out?  Have the price of golf carts risen?  Are
bikers contending with mad golf cart drivers?  Do you think it's made
any change in quality of life, cost of commuting, etc?

Golf carts in my bike lanes would be annoying, but I get annoyed really
easily.  I figure most of them are open to the sides, so I can just yell
"get the hell out of my lane, jerk-off!"  It won't help, but it'll make
me feel better.