[clue-talk] IE8 "hidden history" will rat on you, Mozilla to follow suit

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 11:19:41 MDT 2008

On 08-30 10:43, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> On 08-29 19:39, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> > Hey all you privacy mavens, this one's interesting.

> I no longer sub to computer privacy digest (CPD); I'm not sure it even
> exists anymore. That was a great mailing list. I got my newsgroups situation
> sorted; I might have to sub to comp.society.privacy.

Heh. I just checked out comp.society.privacy; it appears to be as dead as
the CPD list. I guess it makes sense since the list was gatewayed to c.s.p.
I'm thinking something happened to the moderator....too bad, that. I used to
sub for a good deal of the 90's and thought it had good content.

The last post on there seems to be about SUVs and soccer moms and the
militarization of the U.S. - from 2005.

Oh well.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one
technical problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter.