[clue-talk] Want to Have/Buy: Your Copy of InformationWeek November 19th edition

Greg Knaddison Greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 11:17:24 MST 2008

Hello,

InformationWeek had a cover piece about open source on or around
November 19th.  They've sold out of this issue (even though it's
normally a free magazine) and I thought that some folks here might
have a copy they'd be willing to part with.

I'm willing to compensate folks a reasonable amount ($5?) for the
effort of finding it, holding onto it, and coordinating schedules with
me so I can get your copy.

Thanks!
Greg

--