[clue-talk] free as in speech, not free as in beer

Garret Acott garret at ruffdogs.com
Wed Feb 20 09:30:47 MST 2008

Hmm, as far as I am aware, the GPL most certainly does NOT forbid or
prevent me from selling GPL'd software. That is a right it implicitly
permits as a matter of fact.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html

It does prevent me from selling the source.

Garret