[clue-talk] Politics, anyone?

Fri Jan 4 14:31:39 MST 2008

My good friend George Fox calls me this morning, and says, again, "I got
your boy.  'Name's Huckabee.  You're going to love him.  He's everything
you've ever wanted in a candidate."

So I see, from my apolitical stupor, the newspapers all full of this
fellow Huckabee having won the something-or-other in Iowa...  and I
decide to look him up.  I find, first, that he's written a mess of
books, many of which look like things I might agree with and learn from
and recommend to others.  Then, I find a political pundit's review of
Mike Huckabee as a candidate here:

http://www.newyorker.com/talk/comment/2007/12/03/071203taco_talk_hertzberg

George Fox was right.  Huckabee's my boy.