[clue-talk] Politics, anyone?

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Fri Jan 4 15:42:25 MST 2008

David W. pointed out an error in my assessment below.  It was Romney who
said that atheists don't deserve freedom, not Huckabee.  (David didn't
point that out, he only asked what "anti-atheist" means)

"Freedom requires religion just as religion requires freedom. Freedom
opens the windows of the soul so that man can discover his most profound
beliefs and commune with God. Freedom and religion endure together, or
perish alone."
-Mitt Romney at the George Bush Presidential Library, 12/6/2007

-Dave Rudder