[clue-talk] Politics

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Sun Jan 6 22:08:29 MST 2008

The National Debt Clock
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

        U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK

        The Outstanding Public Debt as of 07 Jan 2008 at 05:08:01 AM GMT is:
        $9,199,866,860,692.51

        The estimated population of the United States is 304,012,280
        so each citizen's share of this debt is $30,261.50.

        The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
        $1.49 billion per day since September 29, 2006!
        Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!