[clue-talk] Barnyard Country

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Thu Jan 10 19:48:29 MST 2008

Collins Richey wrote:
>  Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs. Hillary got $8
>  million for hers.  That's $20 million for the memories from two people,
>  who for eight years, repeatedly testified, under oath, that they
>  couldn't remember anything.

Then I guess you should be glad you're getting probably at least $10
million of that put back into the government.

As if it didn't cost anything to have shared resources like roads, clean
water, etc.  If there's any one area that is sucking up way more than
it's fair share of the money, it's the military budget... but then again
Republicans wouldn't want to touch that one ;)

Angelo