[clue-talk] Barnyard Country

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 22:27:54 MST 2008

Which is why a centrist philosophy makes more sense
when it comes to economic policy.  Certain human
endeavors benefit from a collective effort and these
projects are often ones where the benefits are shared
by all.  Whereas other pursuits are best rewarded
based ideally on skill and merit.  I say ideally
because all too often incumbent businesses would
rather out-maneuver their competition through
anti-competitive and anti-consumer legislation and
litigation, but that's a whole other topic.