[clue-talk] the recent "green" fads - or "Stupid Green"

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 3 09:26:11 MDT 2008

Brian Gibson wrote:
>> I say let people make their own decisions about safety. Plenty of people
>> ride motorcycles and scooters already. Govt. regulation is really being a
>> drag on certain sectors of the economy -- oil being one. Enough is enough.
>>

> Government regulations or not, you'd think it would be in a company's best interest to provide a safe product to insure they have a repeat customer.  Dead customers usually don't buy again.

So do you think those smart cars are really safe?  I think in a place
like DC (where I currently live) it's fine and I've seen a few, but I
really don't know if I'd trust it in Colorado with those high winds.
Sometimes I felt like our mini van was going to get blown over, I can't
imagine a smart car standing up to it.

Angelo