[clue-talk] the recent "green" fads - or "Stupid Green"

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Thu Jul 3 09:44:40 MDT 2008

On Thu July 3 2008 9:26:11 am Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> So do you think those smart cars are really safe?  I think in a place
> like DC (where I currently live) it's fine and I've seen a few, but I
> really don't know if I'd trust it in Colorado with those high winds.
> Sometimes I felt like our mini van was going to get blown over, I can't
> imagine a smart car standing up to it.

I think the smart car's market is in the city, not for highway driving. Stay on city roads, and you'll probably be safe, even with very gusty winds. I wouldn't try and drive one from home (Highlands Ranch) into LoDo during any type of weather, though.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land"
- The Beatles