[clue-talk] Fw: Bobbi Sanchez wants to add you as a friend

Wed Jul 9 16:01:59 MDT 2008

I think it may be time to move CLUE-jobs off from Yahoo\!.  I got Grouply-spammed by
gr8t_recruiter at yahoo.com as soon as I joined the group so I could post my opening.  See
below:

From: Bobbi Sanchez <gr8t_recruiter at yahoo.com>
To: DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Sent: Wed,  9 Jul 2008 10:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bobbi Sanchez wants to add you as a friend

We share the CLUEJOBS group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply so you can
see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my favorite group messages.

Here is the link:  http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=172098&amp;vt=1243446
.

Bobbi

This message was sent to you by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead
of email to access your shared group. Grouply blocks additional invitations like
this from being sent to you by anyone for 30 days.

-- David