[clue-talk] Fw: Bobbi Sanchez wants to add you as a friend

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Wed Jul 9 16:13:12 MDT 2008

I got an invite from Bobbi today, too.  I think your timing was
coincidence.  I've been a member of the group for years.

Grouply apparently makes it easy to "invite" a whole yahoo group.  When
I went to check it out, I got some pages which would allow me to spam
all my Yahoo groups.  I turned it down, obviously, but it seems an awful
temptation.  Perhaps we could complain to Yahoo before moving everyone
off?  Yahoo can always just ban Grouply's API key.

-Dave