[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Thu Jul 17 17:03:59 MDT 2008

Nate:

I would like to get you and Viral together so you can give him your pointful critique of
their website, versioning, and productization problems.

Are you OK with that?

-- David

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:53:41 -0600, David L. Willson wrote