[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jul 17 17:17:34 MDT 2008

David L. Willson wrote:
> Nate:
>
> I would like to get you and Viral together so you can give him your pointful critique of
> their website, versioning, and productization problems.
>
> Are you OK with that?

Not sure I have much choice after being named as the guy who hated the
website.  LOL!

If "get together" means some e-mails back and forth, that's cool... if
it means an in-person meeting, I probably can't schedule it due to other
commitments (OVER-commitments, I should say) until after summer season.

(A number of mountain-top radio systems need some TLC, and I have a
large project in play to move two major radio systems... one from one
mountain to another, the other across the top of a mountain into a new
building... both going on at the same time right now.)

Those take priority over all else right now when I have "free time"
since fall will come quickly, and then we essentially get "snowed out"
of doing that type of work.

I also have some final testing and tweaking to look after on some of the
systems that are being relied on for backup/emergency communications
needs during the DNC... need to know those systems will work, since I'll
be out of town avoiding the morons (of all political flavors) that this
convention will most certainly attract.

Linux "stuff" is kinda all the way down at the very bottom of my
priorities list right now, other than at work.

(Does Viral do xerescaping?  That would help... no more lawn to mow!
Ha!  I'm doing my own version of xerescaping right now called, "If I
forget to water it, it turns brown and dead like a desert scene!"  LOL!)

Nate