[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Thu Jul 17 20:53:54 MDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:58:09 -0600, David L. Willson wrote
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:35:10 -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote
> > On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:53:41 -0600
> > David L. Willson wrote:
> >
> > > I think we need to bring North and South back together for this one...
> > ...Zach Giezen...
> > http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=north
>
> One might hope that the event coordinator for CLUE North would be ~on~ ~this~
> ~list~.  No?

OK, I caved in and used the form.  I noticed while I was there that the topics for
August, September, and October haven't been posted yet.

I wish there were a way to coordinate the efforts of all the FLOSS groups in Colorado.
I wish, specifically, that there were just one calendar to check for all the FLOSS
events, statewide, rather than 8 (or more), almost none of which are up-to-date.  Bah...
 I suppose if there were just one calendar, it would be that much easier for the
proprietary software zealots to ambush us.