[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Jul 17 21:28:21 MDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:53:54 -0600
David L. Willson wrote:

> OK, I caved in and used the form.  I noticed while I was there that the
> topics for August, September, and October haven't been posted yet.

Yeah, well, I haven't noticed anyone letting me know what the August and
September topics are. Really, I'm a volunteer. You want instant updates,
volunteer to take on the job. Or volunteer to be the speaker coordinator,
and send me the info.

Sorry to be that blunt, but I've got enough irritation in my life already
without catching flak over the website, but there's not a damn thing I
can do without someone telling what the topics are. We're supposed to
have a process, which is not digging it out of CLUE-Talk discussions.