[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Sun Jun 1 23:07:09 MDT 2008

> I'm pro-choice.  My religion, Judaism, says that life begins at first
> breath.

That makes perfect sense, and if I shared your faith system, I would be pro-choice and
vote pro-choice with no regrets or second thoughts.  As you know, I have been arguing
from a purely secular standpoint, using nothing but medical facts and commonly accepted
principles of justice.  I can't address religion or philosophy, but I respect that
sincerely-held religious beliefs preempt purely secular systems.

The rest of your post was good too, and I may take time to comment on it later, but I
wanted to thank you now for taking the time to conclude our debate.

Respectfully,

-- David