[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Mon Jun 2 18:18:25 MDT 2008

Jed S. Baer wrote:

> Well, it was in the Old Testament, last I checked.

Refer back to my "I'm a bad Jew" comment :)  I'm afraid you're talking
way, way beyond my level.

I'm sure you could wander into any local synagogue and ask to join a
study group or sit in on a class.  They'd *love* it.  A rabbi's primary
responsibility is study and teaching, and to have someone ask out of an
interest to learn would be a great honor to him.

> In between Job and
> Proverbs. Did you mean Pentateuch? Oh, I decided to check, and Psalms is
> also part of the Tanakh.
>
> I don't have a mother-in-law. (No, I don't want yours either.) :)

Seriously :)