[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:41:39 MDT 2008

I'm sure I've offended some in this lengthy thread, but that's not my
intention. Many if not most of you have very fixed opinions about
abortion based on personal morals, religious beliefs, or scientific
persuasion, and I would never try to dissuade you from those opinions.
My opinion is also rather fixed. I abhor abortion, but I also abhor
having my government involved in what must be a choice for the women
involved. Education is still the answer. You cannot legislate respect
for life.

Go in peace.

--
Collins Richey