[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Tue Jun 3 16:54:02 MDT 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:55:28 -0700, Louis Miller wrote
> I'm pro-choice and I am in favor of government funding of abortions, but I

Interesting.  Would you be in favor of government funding of evangelical Christian
churches, too?  A lot of people like them, but some people find them hideous.  No
matter...  How about dog and cat neutering?  Snowmobile sheds for the insufficiently
wealthy?  How about sports arenas?  I sure am glad you pay your taxes, because there
sure are a lot of good things for the rest of us to spend it on, and if we ever run out
of tax money, we can just print some or borrow some.  I'm sure we'll never run out of
credit.

> hate planned parenthood. When, I started trying to get a vasectomy at age 23,
>  they gave me the runaround, and they were stringing me along. They only want
> married men in their 30's who come in with their wives. Where the wife does
> all the talking, "Scooter and I have talked it over, and we have decided that
> it is time for him to get fixed." They don't want to give it to single men so
> they can have as much promiscuos sex as they want. They are too into family

How does the vasectomy protect our promiscuous single man from diseases?  Or, if he
already has one, how does it help him not to spread the disease?

> values for me, and they are a female-dominated, matriarchal environment.

Do tell.

-- David
abolish abortion