[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon May 26 09:41:46 MDT 2008

I don't know anything about Barr, so I need to research him.

I agree in principle with a lot of the Libertarian principles, but I
also know that history has shown that checks need to be put on business.
There are other concerns as well.

As for gay rights being a state issue, I don't know.  I think it's a
civil rights issue.  And it should not be enshrined in a constitution
that it is not allowed.  Constitutions are meant to define the structure
of a government and the powers the people give it, and possibly the
rights the people decide to make clear belong to them.