[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Tue May 27 22:30:20 MDT 2008

On Tuesday 27 May 2008 6:54:54 pm Collins Richey wrote:

> In essence it has to be an L v R thing. Libertarians will simply not
> win, and if they succeed in throwing the election to the Democrats,
> nothing good that I want to see or that most Libertarians would want

I can relate. I voted Nader in '00. I figured that it was safe, that there was
no way that the not-very-bright frat-boy oil man would win the election. You
can imagine my surprise when Bush was elected, even though Al Gore received a
half-million more votes (*50.999 million to 50.456 million,).  Not that it
would've mattered; Colorado was going to vote Republican in 2000, no matter
what my choice was. But it didn't feel right. And if I had it to do over
again, I would've voted Gore. Even though my vote wouldn't have made a
difference (other than to give Gore another vote over Bush in the popular
vote).

* Source: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0876793.html

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!