[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Wed May 28 20:38:25 MDT 2008

You mean "all the states" not "everyone" would be disenfranchised.  If the vote were
popular, the states wouldn't have a voice.  Even the states that have lots of people
wouldn't have a voice, as a state.  Well, except in the senate.  They'd have a voice
there, but not in the Presidential election.