[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Wed May 28 21:22:15 MDT 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008 20:47:07 -0600, Collins Richey wrote
> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:38 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> > You mean "all the states" not "everyone" would be disenfranchised.  If the vote were
> > popular, the states wouldn't have a voice.
>
> No, what I mean is that the largest states would have so much impact
> that the miniscule number of people in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana etc.
> would have effectively no impact, thus disenfranchisement in my terms.
> Thank $DEITY our founders were wise men.

Wouldn't the miniscule number of people in those three states have exactly the same
amount of impact per-capita as the people in every other state?  Which part of this am I
not getting?