[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Louis Miller veganguy at canadaseek.com
Thu May 29 10:43:57 MDT 2008

And if we ever actually pay for the war in Iraq. I heard we owe China a lot of money. That is just embarassing. And I hope we get socialized medicine, and there is some fund we would get the money from, in 2010 to fund it. But, taxes need to go up so we can pay the national debt.

> The sad reality is... if anyone thinks that taxes are going DOWN under
> any political party, they're sadly mistaken about how modern
> Washington D.C. works.  I wish it weren't true, but "Conservatives"
> and "Liberals" are misleading statements.  I haven't seen a true
> fiscal "Conservative" as an option on a Presidential ballot since I've
> been alive.

The only difference seems to be what they want to spend money on.