[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri May 30 19:10:09 MDT 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 11:21 AM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:

> Are you ready to defend your position now, or are you content to snipe at me from the
> bushes?

I'm not interested in sniping, and I'm sure that both Davids are good
people. In the case where one has the unchallengeable belief that
abortion is murder, then rational discussion must end. No woman has
the right to control her own body, and that's that, so the discussion
has become pointless.

--
Collins Richey