[clue-talk] Obama, McCain, and the American flag

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Nov 1 19:53:26 MDT 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 6:23 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

> Obama never said anything against the American flag, and he's not
> friends with a terrorist.

He held a celebration party for his election to the Illinois State
Senate in William Ayer's living room.  I don't know about you, but I
wouldn't be anywhere near a guy's house who bombed Americans and says
he wishes he'd bombed more.  And maybe I don't know how State Senate
parties go, but I'm pretty sure you don't hold them in non-friend's
houses.

As far as the flag issue, I have never thought it was true.

> The comments that Obama supposedly made were part of a comedian's
> satirical work, not intended to be taken seriously, but somebody
> took it seriously, and they sent out a statement of outrage.  That
> caused others to believe it was true, so they echoed his outrage.  I
> looked it up on "that site", Snopes, and found this:
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/stance.asp

Good info.  Thanks for sharing.

--
Nate Duehr