[clue-talk] Obama, McCain, and the American flag

Sun Nov 2 00:08:44 MDT 2008

> Obama never said anything against the American flag, and he's not
> friends with a terrorist.

He held a celebration party for his election to the Illinois State
Senate in William Ayer's living room.  I don't know about you, but I
wouldn't be anywhere near a guy's house who bombed Americans and says
he wishes he'd bombed more.  And maybe I don't know how State Senate
parties go, but I'm pretty sure you don't hold them in non-friend's
houses.

Nate, you know more than I do on this point.  Care to provide links?