[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 12:53:39 MST 2008

Obama:  ~$200 billion
McCain: ~$350 billion

Tell me again how Obama plans to spend more?  Regardless, of who makes it to office, they're both going to be hampered by the economy.  During the debates, neither candidate went into detail as to where they were going to adjust their budget proposals to account for it.  Both Obama and McCain budget proposals will lead to deficits.