[clue-talk] it's over!

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Nov 5 07:23:55 MST 2008

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:53:45 -0700
Dave Maddox <softwareanddesign at gmail.com> wrote:

> Time for the cycle - Republicans back in two years, in four 'hope' will
> turn back to 'read my lips, no new taxes'.  The more things change, the
> more they remain the same. :-)

The cycle would be Republican moving towards control of congress in 2010, Obama being re-elected in 2012. I somehow doubt that the Republican party is going to be able to do ANYTHING in 2010, though. This was a thorough trouncing, a complete rejection of the Republican party on almost all levels of government. It's going to take a long time for the Republican party to recover.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"The bitch hit me with a toaster."
- Bill Murray, "Scrooged"