[clue-talk] it's over!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Nov 7 03:30:53 MST 2008

A couple points.

Warren Buffett is a Democrat who knows businesses not economies. He's
also obviously concerned about taxes enough that he buys warrants at a
discount. No capital gain until they are called in and he can wait
years for that while still accounting for them as profit as long as
they're in the money. The terms he gets are almost always never under
water.  He has the luxury of voting any way he wants to and taking his
profits whenever he wants. If you want to know how the "economy" is
doing, you don't ask the richest guy in the country and you don't ask
the poorest.  You watch the relative wealth of the middle.  Or just
watch the best economic indicator of them all. The unemployment numbers.

--
Nate Duehr
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 6, 2008, at 10:43, David Rudder <david.rudder at reliableresponse.net