[clue-talk] RC Helicopters

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Nov 13 17:11:09 MST 2008

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:32:53 -0700
Grant Johnson wrote:

> I have a Havoc Heli from Air Hogs.   It is about 25-30 to buy it.  Mine
> lasted about a year, but now the Li-Po battery is not taking a charge
> very good any more.   Still, for what I paid, not bad.

Well, after looking around some, I might try the Air Hogs Reflex. Small
step up from the Havoc. I dunno. I could get into a Walkera for around a
hundred, but don't want to spend that much.

I see some of the heli's have a trim knob at the top, which seems better
suited to me than just tweaking the structure, but I don't remember
whether the Reflex has that.

Yeah, I've watched a number of videos of people flying their 'copters
around the living room. After a while, it gets kinda boring, except when
there's cats involved.