[clue-talk] RC Helicopters

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Wed Nov 12 09:32:53 MST 2008

I have a Havoc Heli from Air Hogs.   It is about 25-30 to buy it.  Mine
lasted about a year, but now the Li-Po battery is not taking a charge
very good any more.   Still, for what I paid, not bad.

There is one thing that the instructions get kind of wrong.  They say to
trim it by twisting the tail rotor to make it stationary forward and
back.   That is fine, but then they say to add weight to the nose to
make it move forward after you get the hang of it.   I found it worked
much better to leave the weight off and just change the tail trim.

Definitely $25 worth of good fun, but they are not kidding when they say
to fly it indoors.  The slightest breeze, and you will have to chase it.
Make sure you have a big enough room to play with it.