[clue-talk] need new laptop

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 09:07:49 MST 2008

I'm not sure I want a Toshiba. I bought one once and the display kept going bad.  Toshiba would replace it and a week or two later it was barely visible, so I would take it back to the repair center and they would put in another display.  They refused to replace the laptop, and the warranty expired and I tossed it in the trash.

In addition, that laptop also developed cracks by the hinges.  Big ones.

From: Andrew Jones-Gonzales <dj.haruko at gmail.com>